- Vacation (short or long-term)
- Maternity leave
- Paternity leave
- Illness or injury
- Personal time
- Emergency situations
- Work load assistance (treat your patients while you take care of time-sensitive reports or paperwork; patient volume overflow)
The benefits of having me cover your practice while you’re away:
- Maintain seamless, uninterrupted chiropractic care for your patients
- Keep your practice going as close to 100% as possible
- Reduce stress of losing clientele while you are gone, and even build your practice with new patients
- Maintain revenue, cover expenses, and make you money while you are away!
Why do I locum?
After working as an associate, then starting up and running a clinic for several years, I know first hand how difficult it can be to take time away from your practice. As health care providers, we can often feel guilty leaving our practice and our patients, even if it’s just for a few days, and even if we really need it! Chiropractic is an incredibly fulfilling, yet demanding (physically, mentally and emotionally) profession, and many of us work ourselves to the bone in order to help everyone we possibly can, ignoring our own needs for time off. After doing this for several years myself, and dealing with several repetitive overuse injuries in the process, I realized how important it is to take personal time away to clear your head and let your body recover, to spend quality time with family, and also pursue other hobbies and interests.
The best part is that this can be done without the risk of losing your patients, and keeping them on their health care plans. You can even grow your practice while you are on vacation!
My goal is to help chiropractors like you maintain a work-life balance, by allowing you the freedom to take time off when needed, while having the peace of mind that your practice is continuing to run smoothly and your patients are being well taken care of. I am passionate about chiropractic care, provide various therapies, and have experience working with all types of patients, including general family practice, athletes (from recreational to high-end), and seniors.
- Drop table
- Extremity adjusting
- Active Release Techniques®
- Instrument-assisted soft tissue manipulation (ie. Graston)
- Exercise rehabilitation
- Laser therapy (extensive experience with Class IIIB)
- Experience taking and reading X-rays
- Comfortable reading MRI and CT scans
- Comfortable with both paper and electronic medical records